Sunday, September 30, 2012

Tourist

It's a wet Sunday out. I'm safely kept indoors sitting at the edge of my bed typing this post. I can't help contain my excitement that I might be going to Vietnam next week. It'll be such a thrill to be away from home again, especially to be in a city I've never been to. I would really like to spend my time capturing moments with my trusty oly and getting to know and understand the culture a little bit more.

I'm off to look for a present for a baby's first monthsary tonight. Other than that, my weekend's been smooth sailing. I have a job interview tomorrow at a marketing firm which I ought to get on with some studying! I'm mailing out my resume to a few organizations in hopes of some opportunity to help get my feet get moving. Wish me luck!

Earlier I was individually scrolling through all the pictures I had on my camera. I just want to say thank you in no special order of significance. Thank you for everything.













































Love,
D

No comments: